A sleek and portable battery charging resource, the Nitecore UM10 Li-ion Battery Charger is a multi-functional device that charges a wide range of Li-Ion batteries. This USB powered charger features an LCD screen that displays all of the relevant data regarding the battery you wish to charge, and intelligent circuitry identifies battery capacity and optimal charging rates. The body of the charger is constructed from durable and fire retardant materials, and has both reverse polarity protection and optimized heat dissipation safety features.
The UM10 and UM20 chargers have standard and advanced charge modes, as well as the ability to select “priority” charging for the battery, or an external USB device (phone/tablet).
When using the UM10 charger in the advanced charge mode to charge both a battery and an external USB device, you must use a high power supply in order to charge both the battery and the external device simultaneously.
In the case of low power supply, this is where the priority mode settings on the UM10 charger come into play. You can set the charging priority mode of the charger for “battery” or “USB”. The priority mode selection will determine which device charges first. Once the selected priority device has completed charging, then the UM10 charger will complete the charge of the second device.
The UM10 and UM20 chargers are also capable of acting as a data transfer medium between an external USB device and a computer while the external USB device is connected to the UM10/20 charger.
- UM10 charger is charging compatible with Li-ion and IMR cylindrical rechargeable battery
- USB output charging and data transfer lets charge your phone/tablet and battery at the same time
- High definition LCD displays clearly charging progress and battery power levels at real time
- Constructed from fire retardant materials and top safety. Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, and CEC
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features overcharge prevention to protect batteries
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)