eLeaf iStick Pico Mega Review
Pico? Mega? If you’re a bit of a nerd, you’re sure going to get the fun that the makers of the iStick Pico Mega are injecting into this follow-up to the best-selling iStick Pico box mod.
If you’re familiar with the original Pico, then you know the Pico Mega has a lot to live up to – and it doesn’t disappoint.
One of the main features of the iStick Pico Mega is that it’s compatible with an 18650 cell and a 26650 cell. In fact, one of the first things that you should do with your box mod when you get the Pico Mega, is to change the battery.
Paired with the proper cell, the Eleaf iStick Pico Mega offers more power and battery life than its forerunner, the original Pico.
The iStick Pico Mega is just a tad bigger than the original Pico, making sure that it still falls into the category of a “tiny mod”. So if you’re one of those vapers who’s concerned with the size of your kit or mod then you’re going to love the Pico Mega.
Quick Look at the Pico Mega
- Dimensions: 53.5mm x 31.5mm x 73.5mm
- Thread type: 510 thread
- Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell or High-rate 26650 cell
- Output mode: Smart / VW / Bypass / Temp. Control (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1, M2, M3)
- Output wattage: 1-80W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm (Smart/VW/Bypass modes)
- Temperature range: 100－315℃ (TC modes)
- Color: Hot Pink, Black, Grey, Silver, White
The Eleaf iStick Pico Mega is a robust and successful follow-up to a still successful mod. It is an excellent starter kit for new vapers and a reliable one for advanced vapers.